SVT offers numerous opportunities for those interested in maintaining trails, restoring habitats, helping out at events, providing office support, or joining an advisory committee.
Please review the following list of volunteer opportunities, and fill out a Volunteer Application for the positions that interest you.
If none of these opportunities is a fit, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss your interests. You can expect to hear from us in 1 to 2 weeks.
We also offer opportunities for Groups and for Scout Eagle, Gold, and Silver Projects. (Learn more by scrolling down this page.)
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Groups/Corporate: If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer together, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Scouts: For Eagle, Gold, and Silver Projects, contact Dan Stimson at [email protected] or 978-443-5588, x136
- Interns: Current internship openings are listed on our Job & Volunteer Opportunities page.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 978-443-5588.
- Volunteer Application (Please review the list of Volunteer Opportunities above before filling out an application.)
- Volunteer Release Forms and Resources
- Steward Volunteer Log (this is used only by volunteers who are registered as SVT Preserve Stewards) (See how to make the Steward Log appear on your phone’s home screen like an app; instructions are provided for both IPhones and Androids.)