During the COVID-19 crisis, our Volunteer Opportunities have changed. SVT's office remains closed to the public, but our staff members are working from home--and at our properties. We are not seeking volunteers for indoor work. For outdoor group work, masks and social distancing are required.
We welcome your Volunteer Application for any of the available Volunteer Opportunities listed at the bottom of this page. You can expect to hear from us within 1 to 2 weeks of your application. Thank you for your patience.
SVT has many opportunities for volunteers who want to help protect and steward land, coordinate events, lead programs, and perform office tasks. Volunteer opportunities are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Individuals: Please fill out a Volunteer Application.
- Groups/Corporate: If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer together, please fill out our Group Work Day Application.
- Interns: Current internship openings are listed on our Job & Volunteer Opportunities page.
- Teens: We invite youths to volunteer with SVT. Please fill out our Volunteer Application.
- Scouts: For Eagle and Silver Projects, contact Dan Stimson at [email protected] or 978-443-5588, x136
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 978-443-5588.
Earth Day 2021
We are planning some special projects and trainings for the month of April. Get more info.
To participate in any of these events, you will still need to fill out the Volunteer Application, below.
Please see the list of Volunteer Opportunities below before filling out an application.
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Release Forms and Resources
- Steward Volunteer Log (this is used only by volunteers who are registered as SVT Preserve Stewards)
Please review the following list of opportunities, and fill out a Volunteer Application for the positions that interest you. If none of these opporunities is a fit, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss your interests. You can expect to hear from us in 1 to 2 weeks. (Please note: Because our office is closed during the pandemic, we are not seeking office volunteers at this time.)