SVT has many opportunities for volunteers who want to help protect and steward land, coordinate events, lead programs, and perform office tasks. Volunteer opportunities are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Individuals: Please fill out a Volunteer Application.
- Groups/Corporate: If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer together, please fill out our Group Work Day Application.
- Interns: Current internship openings are listed on our Job & Volunteer Opportunities page.
- Teens: We invite youths to volunteer with SVT. Please fill out our Volunteer Application.
- Scouts: For Eagle and Silver Projects, contact Dan Stimson at [email protected] or 978-443-5588, x136
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 978-443-5588.
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Release Forms and Resources
- Steward Volunteer Log (this is used only by volunteers who are registered as SVT Preserve Stewards)
NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK 2020
SVT has postponed the projects we had planned for National Volunteer Week 2020 because of the coronavirus crisis.
If these projects were of interest to you, please continue to register. We will notify all registrants if we are able to reschedule the projects in the coming months:
April 13, Volunteer Orientation & Bark Ranger Orientation
April 18, Trail Work in Wayland, Framingham, and Berlin
April 23, Habitat Restoration Work in Littleton
April 25, Habitat Restoration Work in Framingham
Please fill out a Volunteer Application before contacting us about any of the positions. Even if none of these opporunities is a fit for you, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss your interests.