Membership in SVT
Thanks to the financial support of our members, SVT protects natural areas, wildlife habitats, and working farms in 36 communities surrounding the Assabet, Concord, and Sudbury Rivers.
We offer two kinds of memberships: Annual Memberships and SVT Sustainer Memerships. Scroll down to learn more.
Benefits of Membership
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings
- Invitations to members-only events
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s Member Newsletter (mailed three times per year)
- Subscription to our Monthly E-News e-newsletter
- Subscriptions to our weekly Outdoors This Week and Nature Sightings e-newsletters (opt-in required)
- $40 (Individual)
- $60 (Family)
- $100 (Steward)
- $250 (Naturalist)
- $500 (Conservationist)
- $1000 (Trustee)
- $2500 (Benefactor)
- $5000 (Marsh Wren Society)
Save paper! Sign up to automatically make your membership contributions at monthly intervals. You'll provide SVT with a dependable source of income, and you'll eliminate the need for us to mail paper renewal reminders.
- Your automatic monthly contributions help both of us plan our budgets
- You specify how much to donate each month, and your bank or credit card will automatically transfer that amount to SVT
- You can change the amount at any time
- Your membership automatically renews each year as long as you remain an SVT Sustainer
SVT is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit land trust. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.