We offer numerous opportunities for those interested in maintaining trails, restoring habitats, helping out at events, or providing office support. Our current Volunteer Opportunities are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Individuals: Please fill out a Volunteer Application.
- Groups/Corporate: If you are part of a group that would like to volunteer together, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Interns: Current internship openings are listed on our Job & Volunteer Opportunities page.
- Teens: We invite youths to volunteer with SVT. Please fill out our Volunteer Application.
- Scouts: For Eagle, Gold, and Silver Projects, contact Dan Stimson at [email protected] or 978-443-5588, x136
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 978-443-5588.
Please review the list of Volunteer Opportunities shown below before filling out an application.
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Release Forms and Resources
- Steward Volunteer Log (this is used only by volunteers who are registered as SVT Preserve Stewards) (See how to make the Steward Log appear on your phone’s home screen like an app; instructions are provided for both IPhones and Androids.)
Please review our available volunteer opportunities , and fill out a Volunteer Application for the positions that interest you. If none of these opportunities is a fit, please submit an application, and we will contact you to discuss your interests. You can expect to hear from us in 1 to 2 weeks.