Join SVT and you will help protect natural areas, wildlife habitats, and working farms in the region surrounding the Sudbury, Assabet, and Concord Rivers.
Special Promotion, starting October 26, 2018:
Join SVT at the $60 level or higher, and we will thank you with a copy of the 2018 edition of our Trail Guide: 42 Walks West of Boston.
SVT membership includes the following benefits:
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings.
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s newsletter.
- Subscription to our Monthly E-News e-mail newsletter.
- Subscriptions to our weekly Outdoors This Week and Nature Sightings e-mail newsletters (opt-in required).
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Active support of regional land conservation: Healthy lands equal healthy communities.
- Being part of the conservation community.
Already an SVT member? Renew Your Membership.
Sign up for our Sustainer Program to make regular contributions with your credit card or bank account. You’ll simplify your own budgeting while providing a dependable source of income for protecting natural areas.
Learn about other Donation options.
SVT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit land trust and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.