Support SVT: Join or Donate
With your financial support, SVT can protect open spaces and wildlife habitats in 36 communities surrounding the Assabet, Concord, and Sudbury Rivers.
SVT is a 501(c) (3) non-profit land trust. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Questions? Contact Michael Sanders, 978-443-5588, ext. 111
Join SVT or Renew Your Membership and enjoy these benefits:
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings
- Discounted registration fees for Drumlin Farm Summer Camp at Wolbach Farm (Family Memberships and Above)
- Invitations to members-only events
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s Member Newsletter (mailed three times per year)
- Subscription to SVT Member News, our monthly e-newsletter
For Gift Memberships, please contact Michael Sanders, 978-443-5588, ext. 111.
Sign up as an SVT Sustainer to provide SVT with a dependable source of income:
- Your automatic monthly or quarterly contributions help both of us plan our monthly budgets
- You specify how much to donate, and your bank or credit card will automatically transfer that amount to SVT
- Your membership automatically renews each year as long as you remain an SVT Sustainer
Make a one-time donation to support SVT's day-to-day work:
- Make a general donation
- Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone
Learn about our Legacy Giving and Estate Planning options.