Support SVT: Join or Donate
With your financial support, SVT can protect open spaces and wildlife habitats in 36 communities surrounding the Assabet, Concord, and Sudbury Rivers.
SVT is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit land trust. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Questions? Contact Michael Sanders, 978-443-5588, ext. 111
Make a one-time donation to support SVT, SVT's Fall Appeal, or an SVT Special Project.
Benefits of Membership:
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings
- Invitations to members-only events
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s Member Newsletter (mailed three times per year)
- Subscription to SVT Monthly News, our monthly e-newsletter
For Gift Memberships, please contact Michael Sanders, 978-443-5588, ext. 111.
Sign up as an SVT Sustainer to provide SVT with a dependable source of income:
- Your automatic monthly or quarterly contributions help both of us plan our monthly budgets
- You specify how much to donate, and your bank or credit card will automatically transfer that amount to SVT
- You can change the amount or frequency at any time
- Your membership automatically renews each year as long as you remain an SVT Sustainer
Learn about our Legacy Giving and Estate Planning options.