Sudbury Valley Trustees reservations are open to the public from dawn to dusk, and visitors are welcome. In order to protect these natural areas, the following are prohibited:
- Motorized Vehicles
- Hunting* or Trapping
- Disposing of Trash or Yard Waste
- Cutting or Removing Plants
Dog walking is allowed on SVT properties as long as sensitive resource areas and positive visitor experience are preserved. Dog walkers may not walk more than three dogs at a time. Read more on SVT's dog walking guidelines, and find more information on why the guidelines were established.
For further detail on these policies, click here. Should you see any unauthorized uses or emergencies on SVT property during your visit, we encourage you to notify local police or the Environmental Police at 800-632-8075. Please also report these activities to SVT at 978-443-5588.
Following state and federal regulations, hunting is allowed at Garfield Woods in Berlin.
In addition, hunting is allowed by special permit only at the following properties:
- Boylston: Brissette Property (shown on Mount Pisgah map)
- Framingham: Cowassock Woods and Wayside Forest
- Northborough: Cedar Hill
- Wayland: Black Land and Murphy Field (shown on Hazel Brook map)
- Westborough: Cedar Swamp (not shown on SVT maps)
Please contact the Director of Stewardship for more information about hunting permits.
**Camping: Special permits for camping may be given out, on a case-by-case review. Contact the Director of Stewardship for more information.
+ Bicycling: Bicycling is allowed at:
- Whitehall Woods in Hopkinton
- Baiting Brook-Welch Reservation in Framingham--only on marked trails connecting to Callahan State Park
- Ralph Hill Conservation Area/Vietnam Veterans Park in Billerica--only on the Green trail.