Join SVT for our annual celebration of local trails:
Trail Fest 2018
Saturday, June 2, 2018
George and Lucy Yapp Conservation Land
SVT is hosting Trail Fest 2018 in partnership with:
Make plans to join us for a day of exercise and camaraderie! (See bottom of page for registration info.)
- 9:30: Stretching, yoga, wellness exercises
- 10:00 - 10:30: Guided trail walks of 2.3 or 3 miles begin; staggered start times.
- 2.3-mile walks will be educational walks and will start closer to 10:00.
- 3-mile walks will have an exercise pace and will start after the educational walks.
- 12:00 - 2:00: The grill is on!
- Live music (The Rennagades).
- Children's activities: face painting; McDonny's Traveling Farm's Petting Zoo
- Corn hole, horseshoes
WHAT TO WEAR, WHAT TO BRING
Attendees should dress appropriately for the weather and for trail walks through the woods, as well as for spending time in an open field.
- Wear proper footwear--no flip flops.
- We recommend that you dress in layers and bring hats and sunglasses.
- Bring bug spray, suntan lotion, and
water for your trail walk.
- It's tick season: Consider wearing long pants and long sleeves for your walk through the woods.
- Important: Bring
lawn chairs and blanketsso you'll have a place to sit during the cookout.
Due to the size of the event, dogs are not allowed at Trail Fest.
- SVT Members / LCT Members / Littleton Residents: $5 each; $15 per family
- All Others: $10 each; $25 per family
When you register,
The success of our annual Trail Fest results from the generous support of our Business Sponsors. Our Business Sponsors will be thanked publicly at the event and will be listed on event signage.
The following businesses are sponsoring Trail Fest 2018:
- Longfellow Tennis & Health Club, Wayland
Interested in becoming a Business Sponsor for Trail Fest 2018? Contact Michael Sanders at 978-443-5588, x111.