Job Openings: Seasonal Stewardship Technicians
SVT has openings for two Seasonal Stewardship Technicians. These temporary positions will run for 14 weeks from May to August, 2020.
The Stewardship Technicians will assist with property maintenance at SVT reservations and will be responsible for mowing trails and small fields, maintaining trails and signs, and conducting monitoring visits. The Technicians will also work on invasive plant removal projects as a team and with volunteers.
- Physical ability and willingness to operate a DR Field & Brush mower.
- Experience with basic hand and power tools.
- Willingness to spend long hours outdoors, sometimes bushwhacking.
- Basic plant identification skills.
- Have vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Resumes will be reviewed beginning April 3 and continue until both positions are filled.
Please read the complete job description and application instructions before applying.