2018 Annual Meeting Recap
More than 100 members gathered at Wolbach Farm on September 13 for SVT's 65th Annual Meeting, where we recapped recent successes and honored the recipients of our Annual Conservation Awards:
- Trevor and Owen Ludlam were recognized as Youth Stewards of the Year for their work on trails in Framingham.
- Walter Bickford of the Berlin Conservation Commission received the Lewis Conservation Award for his commitment to conservation efforts throughout the SVT region, including the recent Great Oak Farm project.
- Kimball Simpson was named the Steward of the Year for his many years of service as a Preserve Steward at Walkup and Robinson Memorial Reservation in Westborough.
- Brett Peruzzi was named the Morgan Volunteer of the Year for his contributions to SVT as a Preserve Steward and as a member of our Marketing & Outreach Committee.
- George and D.D. Harrington were awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award for their years-long efforts to conserve over 200 acres of their land in Framingham.
- Rep. Chris Walsh was posthumously awarded the Distinguished Public Service award for his broad, long-time commitment and support of conservation efforts.
We also thanked our retiring board members and officers for their years of dedicated service: Marylynn Gentry, Chris Jenny, Lisa Valone, and Lyell Slade.
Thank you to Roche Bros./Sudbury Farms, Middlesex Savings Bank, Capital Group Properties, and the Morgan Family for their support of the meeting.