The year 2018 marks two significant milestones for SVT:
our 65th Anniversary and our 25th Annual Benefit!
Join us as we celebrate!
SVT's 25th Annual Benefit
Saturday, March 10, 2018
6:00 to 10:30 pm
Attire: Forest Flair (Prize for Best Costume)
The Annual Benefit is always a fun evening that includes:
- Cocktails and Hors d'Oeuvres
- Dinner and Dancing
- Silent & Live Auction (see below)
NEW for 2018: Celebrity Auctioneer
- David O'Leary, Magic 106.7 Morning Show DJ
Tickets: $150 per person.
- To learn more and purchase tickets, contact Michael Sanders, 978-443-5588, x111.
- You can also register and purchase tickets online.
Auction Items at the forest jubilee
- Three-Day Rental of a BMW I8, a $160,000 electric sports car with scissor doors.
- SVT Board of Directors' Wine Collection: A one-of-a-kind collection that includes varietals from around the world.
- Red Sox Tickets
- Weekend Accommodations in New England: Private homes and picturesque inns on the Cape, the North Shore, in Vermont, and in New Hampshire.
- Dining at Area Restaurants: From fine dining to simple snacks, we have a gift card for you!
- Cooking Lessons: Brush up on your culinary skills.
- Theater and Museum Tickets
- And more...
Scenes from the 2017 Annual Benefit, the Creatures of the Night Gala