As a nonprofit organization, SVT relies on volunteers to help protect and steward land, to help coordinate events and programs, and to perform office tasks. SVT offers numerous volunteer opportunities for individuals and families who want to connect with nature and assist in our conservation efforts. We also devise outings for businesses who are interested in sponsoring volunteer days for their employees.
Our current volunteer opportunities are listed at the bottom of this page.
Volunteer Orientation, Spring 2017
Learn more about SVT's work and how you can support our efforts. Light refreshments will be provided. Please send an e-mail to Michael Sanders if you would like to attend.
Monday, April 24, 2017
18 Wolbach Road
National Volunteer Week, April 23 -29, 2017
SVT has several opportunities planned for this annual week of service. Click each link to learn more and register. If you have never volunteered with SVT before, please fill out our volunteer application before registering.
- Sunday, April 23, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Framingham Neighborhood Roadside Cleanup
- Tuesday, April 25, 2:00 - 5:00 pm: Buckthorn Pull at Memorial Forest, Sudbury
- Wednesday, April 26, 2:00 - 5:00 pm: Buckthorn Pull at Gowing's Swamp, Concord
- Thursday, April 27, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm: Spring Garden Cleanup at Wolbach Farm, Sudbury
- Saturday, April 29, 9:00 am - TBD: Clear Trails at Garfield Woods, Berlin
Apply to be an SVT volunteer
If you would like to be an SVT volunteer, please fill out a Volunteer Application.
Current VOLUNTEER Opportunities
You can find the opportunities that best match your skills and preferences by using the criteria filters. To choose multiple options from each category, press CTRL (Windows) or CMND (Mac) before clicking. Click "Apply Criteria Filters" to see a list of relevant opportunities. Click “Reset Criteria Filters” to clear all criteria and start over.