- Member - $40-59
- Family - $60-99
- Steward - $100-249
- Naturalist - $250-499
- Conservationist - $500-999
- Trustee - $1,000-$2,499
- Benefactor - $2,500-$4,999
- Marsh Wren Society - $5,000 and up
Sign up for our Sustainer Program to make regular contributions with your credit card or bank account. You’ll simplify your own budgeting while providing a dependable source of income for protecting natural areas.
Joining SVT as a member includes the following benefits:
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings.
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s newsletter.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Active support of regional land conservation. Healthy lands equals healthy communities.
- Being part of the conservation community.
- Conserving and protecting wildlife habitat.
SVT is fortunate to have thriving Giving Societies who provide ongoing support to the annual fund.
- Marsh Wren Society: Members of the Marsh Wren Society give $5,000 or more each year.
- Circle of Friends: Members give $1,000 to $5,000 each year.
- Living Water Society: A group of committed individuals who have included Sudbury Valley Trustees in their planned giving.
SVT is a 501(c) (3) non-profit land trust and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Your contribution helps preserve and maintain open space in the region.