Choose from one of the levels below or become a Sustainer with your monthly or quarterly membership.
Sign up for our Sustainer Program to make regular contributions with your credit card or bank account. You’ll simplify your own budgeting while providing a dependable source of income for protecting natural areas.
- Member - $40-59
- Family - $60-99
- Steward - $100-249
- Naturalist - $250-499
- Conservationist - $500-999
- Trustee - $1,000-$2,499
- Benefactor - $2,500-$4,999
- Marsh Wren Society - $5,000 and up
Joining SVT as a member includes the following benefits:
- Free and discounted admission to SVT activities and outings.
- Subscription to The Wren, SVT’s newsletter.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Actively supporting regional land conservation. Healthy lands equals healthy communities.
- Being part of the conservation community.
- Conserving and protecting wildlife habitat.
Your generous donation that supports critical land protection and stewardship programs.
SVT is fortunate to have thriving Giving Societies who provide ongoing support to the annual fund.
- Marsh Wren Society: Members of the Marsh Wren Society give $5,000 or more each year.
- Circle of Friends: Members give $1,000 to $5,000 each year.
- Living Water Society: A group of committed individuals who have included Sudbury Valley Trustees in their planned giving.
SVT is a 501(c) (3) non-profit land trust and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Your contribution helps preserve and maintain open space in the region.