Creatures of the Night Gala
Saturday, March 11, 2017
6:00 to 10:30 pm
Attire: Full Moon Madness (Prize for Best Costume)
Wolf or Werewolf...Vampire Bat or Vampire...
Swamp Frog or Swamp Monster? You Decide!
Join us for a fun evening, where you will enjoy:
- Cocktails and Hors d'Oeuvres
- Dinner and Dancing
- Live Music by The Wayland Daddios
- Silent & Live Auction (see highlights below)
2017 AUCTION Highlights
Here is the full list of auction items. Below are highlights of the great items in the Silent and Live Auctions at the Gala.
- Six-Night Accommodations in Cuba: Explore Havana from a private. 2-bedroom apartment in the Vedado neighborhood. A perfect get-away for two couples or a great educational trip for a family of four. Read More
- Winner's Choice Accommodations in the Caribbean: Choose a 7-night stay on Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, St. Croix ,or St. Thomas. Read More
- A Tom Brady Autographed Helmet! Yes, that's right. You can own a helmet signed by the GOAT himself (Greatest of All Time).
- Three-Day Rental of a Tesla: Your choice: the Model X P90D ($147K) or the Model S P90D ($130K) with Auto Pilot plus Ludicrous Mode. Read More
- SVT Board of Directors' Wine Collection: Back by popular demand! Enjoy this collection that includes varietals from Italy, Spain, France, Australia, and the USA. Read More
- An Auction Tradition: Farm-to-Table Delight! SVT supporters Iryna Priester and Marylynn Gentry--winners of Wayland's Iron Chef Award--have once again agreed to prepare a dinner for 8 at your home. Read More
- Red Sox Tickets: With new top-line free agents, New England's favorite team will be in the chase for the 2017 World Series.
- Private Wine Class for 20: Discover eight wines from the region of your choice: California, France, or Italy. Learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region unforgettable. Read More
- Weekend Accommodations in New England: Place your bids on a private house or a picturesque inn; we have selections from the Cape, the North Shore, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Dining at area restaurants: From fine dining at Woods Hill Table and 80 Thoreau to simpler fare at Deluxe Depot Diner and Helen's Restaurant to a snack at Boston Bean House or New City Microcreamery, we have gift cards for Concord, Wayland, Natick, Framingham, Sudbury, Maynard, Hudson, and Stow.
- Sports Clubs: Thinking about joining a new club? Try out a short-term membership at Life Time Fitness, Boston Sports Clubs, or Lumina Mind Body Studios.
- Spas and Salons: Need a spa break? We also have gift cards for massages, manicures, and salon treatments.