The Creatures of the Night Gala--SVT's 2017 Annual Benefit--will be an enjoyable evening of socializing, dining, dancing...and bidding!
Saturday, March 11, 2017
6:00 to 10:30 pm
Attire: Full Moon Madness (Prize for Best Costume)
Wolf or Werewolf...Vampire Bat or Vampire...
Swamp Frog or Swamp Monster? You Decide!
Join us for a fun evening that raises funds for area conservation:
- Cocktails and Hors d'Oeuvres
- Dinner and Dancing
- Live Music by The Wayland Daddios
- Silent & Live Auction (see highlights below)
Interested in hosting a table?
Contact Michael Sanders at 978-443-5588, x111, or email@example.com.
Here are just a few of the great items you'll find in the Silent and Live Auctions at the Benefit; we'll post more items in the coming weeks.
- Weekend Accommodations in New England: Place your bids on a private house or a picturesque inn; we have selections from the Cape, the North Shore, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Three-Day Rental of a Tesla: Your choice: the Model X P90D ($147K) or the Model S P90D ($130K) with Auto Pilot plus Ludicrous Mode. Read More
- Red Sox Tickets: With new top-line free agents, New England's favorite team will be in the chase for the 2017 World Series.
- Private Wine Class for 20: Discover eight wines from the region of your choice: California, France, or Italy. Learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region unforgettable. Read More
- Dining at area restaurants: From fine dining at Yvonne's Boston, Woods Hill Table, and 80 Thoreau to simpler fare at Deluxe Depot Diner and Helen's Restaurant to a snack at Boston Bean House or New City Microcreamery, we have gift cards for Concord, Wayland, Natick, Framingham, Maynard, Hudson, and Stow.
- Sushi-making class: You and your friends can learn how to make your own sushi from the experts at Oishii Boston.
Don't Miss Out! Buy your tickets today.