Individuals, businesses and foundations all support the conservation work of SVT. SVT is a 501(c) (3) non-profit land trust and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Your contribution helps preserve and maintain open space in the region. There are many ways to show your support.
Joining SVT as a member includes the following benefits:
- A one-year subscription to The Wren, SVT’s newsletter.
- Walking maps of SVT properties near you.
- Invitations to members-only events such as the Annual Meeting
- Discounts or free admission to SVT activities and outings.
Your generous donation, above and beyond membership dues, support critical land protection and stewardship programs.
SVT is fortunate to have thriving Giving Societies who provide ongoing support to the annual fund.
- Marsh Wren Society: Members of the Marsh Wren Society give $5,000 or more each year.
- Circle of Friends: Members give $1,000 to $5,000 each year.
- Living Water Society: A group of committed individuals who have included Sudbury Valley Trustees in their planned giving.
Sponsorships and business memberships provide needed resources and recognition in the community.