Join SVT for our 6th annual celebration of local trails on Saturday, June 10, 2017.
The 2017 Trail Fest will be held on trails in Northwest Framingham. Home base for all activities will be the Framingham Friends Meetinghouse at 841 Edmands Road. All trail walks will begin and end at the Meetinghouse, where we will also enjoy a cookout and music in the afternoon.
In the morning, you can choose from 10K, 6K, and 3K guided walks through the woods and fields of Northwest Framingham. The walks will traverse SVT, Town, and State lands, as well as private lands that are not normally open to the public. We'll also have stretching and wellness exercises before and after the walks.
- 10K (6.2 miles) walks start at 8:30 am (3.5 hours over wooded, hilly terrain)
- 6K (3.7 miles) walks start at 10:00 am (2 hours over wooded, hilly terrain)
- 3K (1.9 miles) walks start at 10:30 am (1.5 hours over wooded, hilly terrain)
All walks end at noon with a festival awaiting!
- Live music.
- The grill is on, with delicious foods and drink.
- Children's activities.
- Fun and games for all ages: face painting, tug of war, cornhole, sack races.
More details will be added as the date approaches.
Due to the size of the event, dogs are not allowed at Trail Fest.
What to wear, what to bring
Attendees should dress appropriately for the weather and for long trail walks, as well as for spending time at the festival in an open field. We recommend that you dress in layers and bring hats and sunglasses.
Also, be sure to bring bug spray, suntan lotion, and plenty of water for your trail walk.
- SVT Members: $5 each; $10 per family
- Non-Members: $15 each; $25 per family
Tickets will go on sale in Spring 2017.
Interesting in becoming a business sponsor for 2017? Contact Michael Sanders at 978-443-5588 x111.