The Advisory Committee is the decision-making body for the Metrowest Conservation Alliance (MCA). The committee meets regularly throughout the year to discuss and decide on the direction and actions the MCA will take. Committee members are responsible for setting priority issues, participating in other committees, and coordinating the Spring and Fall open meetings, among other actions.
The Advisory Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of alternating months (typically January, March, May, July, September, and November), including the annual MCA Spring and Fall meetings. See a list of MCA meetings including minutes and presentations.
- Alison Field-Juma, OARS
- Christa Collins, Sudbury Valley Trustees
- Freddie Gillespie, Southborough Open Space Preservation Commission
- Jacquie Goring, Town of Stow, Co-Chair
- Joan Ferguson, Concord Land Conservation Trust
- Priscilla Ryder, City of Marlborough, Co-Chair
- Whit Beals, Southborough Open Land Foundation