This Saturday! Pumpkin Patch 2013. Pictures from last year's event are below.
Saturday, October 26, Noon-4:00pm. "Pumpkin Patch" at Wolbach Farm
is a family-friendly Halloween and costume party. All guests are strongly encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes. Bring the family for a plethora of activities and games.
SVT Members attend FREE. Non-member cost is only $2.00 per person, with a maximum of $10.00 per family.
- Create your own Halloween or fall harvest theme book with Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord of MakingBooks.com
- Live music with The Pennies, Bob Griffin and Linda Wade
- Live animals, owls and other birds from Drumlin Farm
- Meet a sweet as honey beekeeeper from the Middlesex County Beekeepers Association
- Games for kids: sack races and tug of war
- Craft activities: candle making
- Artist/Naturalist/Author Gordon Morrison. Author of numerous children's books, such as Nature in The Neighborhood, Pond, The Curious Naturalist and Oak Tree
- Seasonal food and beverage, including apple cider, cider donuts, kettle corn and other trick or treat goodies
- Letterboxing - Its not scary!
- More spooky treats await....
We invite you to explore Wolbach Farm
and all the treasures within, including the family-friendly Nature Nook, which is open to the public year-round. While here, you can get information about other SVT trails
in the area for you and your family to enjoy at your leisure.
SVT staff and volunteers will be here to assist throughout the day and provide information about projects that SVT is working on for the benefit of your community.
If you would like to volunteer at Pumpkin Patch, please contact Michael Sanders
. This is an especially great opportunity for students looking for community service projects.
To sponsor or make a gift-in-kind donation to this event, also please contact Michael Sanders
2012 Pumpkin Patch pictures.